Dear ELT Professionals,
After thorough research, meticulous planning, creative insights and a lot of hard work and fun moments I am thrilled to announce the worldwide launch of:
Let´s talk about it! – The Ultimate ELT Conversation Book.
This is my twenty-first publication and my first self-published book. It´s designed for ESL/EFL teachers and students around the globe, so it has an international appeal to it. Why is it so special? Here´s the book in a nutshell:
- Great for online & in-person conversation classes – Ideal for B2/C1 level students
- Up-to-date and engaging dialogues in American English – Free audio available via QR CODE (print book) or hyperlink (e-book)
- 589 Idioms & Phrasal Verbs introduced in a lively and easy-to-understand manner
- A good variety of activities to help students recycle and consolidate vocabulary
- 100+ compelling topics/subtopics to talk about: 558 discussion & conversation questions
- Helps students expand their vocabulary, hone their conversational skills and improve their fluency
- Detailed teacher´s guidelines on how to use the book + Key to Exercises
- A must-have for ESL/EFL teachers and students around the world!
Cool feature: You can click/touch (e-book) or scan (paperback) the QR CODES with your smartphone to listen to the dialogues. And by the way, that´s what I meant by “Even the paperback comes with built-in technology”.
You can check out 3 sample units (with audio) on the Amazon site.
José Roberto A. Igreja is the author and co-author of several ELT books, including:
600 Phrasal Verbs (with Jonathan T. Hogan)
Fluent Business English (with Robert C. Young)
English for Job Interviews (with Robert C. Young)
American Idioms! (with Joe Bailey Noble III)
Fale Inglês como um Americano (with Robert C. Young)