Click on the link to listen to the dialogue “We can try to cheer him up” and then answer the comprehension questions below.
- Why has Dave been feeling miserable?
- How do they plan to cheer Dave up?
- What does Ray think Dave needs to do?
- What does Don think of the idea of going to a club tonight?
- What else do they plan to do?
- Whose car are they going to take?
José Roberto A. Igreja is the author and co-author of several ELT books, including:
A BRAND-NEW ELT BOOK!
600 Phrasal Verbs (with Jonathan T. Hogan)
Fluent Business English (with Robert C. Young)
English for Job Interviews (with Robert C. Young)
Fale Inglês como um Americano (with Robert C. Young)
American Idioms! (with Joe Bailey Noble III)