Click the link below to listen to the dialogue “Have you been on a diet?” and then do the activities that follow.
1. Why does Ben look thinner now? Does he feel healthier?
2. How’s Rod’s new apartment?
3. Does Rod have any problems with his neighbors?
4. How long does it take Rod to get to work now?
Find words or expressions in the dialogue that mean the same as:
1. I haven’t seen you in a long time ________________________
2. Very good; very well ________________________________
3. Slender; slim _____________________________________
4. Do physical exercise ________________________________
5. Heavy; obese _____________________________________
6. Enjoying good health ________________________________
7. In good physical condition; fit __________________________
8. A particular area of a city _____________________________
9. Someone who lives near you ___________________________
10. The trip to and from work every day _____________________