Click the link below to listen to the dialogue “Innovation – Thinking out of the box” and then do the activities that follow.
Dialogue comprehension – True, False or I don´t know?
- Dave plans to run some more brainstorming sessions in the future. True ___ False ___ I don´t know ___
- Ryan´s and Dave´s company has branch offices all over the U.S.A. True ___ False ___ I don´t know _
- Michael got transferred to Baltimore because the company needed someone with his background there. True ___ False ___ I don´t know ___
- Ryan thinks the previous marketing director was very creative and proactive. True ___ False ___ I don´t know ___
Find words or expressions in the dialogue that mean the same as:
- The most significant or interesting parts of something: _______________________
- Has a big influence on; is very important: ______________________________
- A problem-solving technique in which members of a group spontaneously contribute ideas and suggestions: __________________________
- Intelligent: _______________________________
- Think freely, in an innovative way, using new ideas instead of traditional ones: _____
- Courageous; brave; fearless and daring: ____________________________
- A group of products marketed by a company: ___________________________
- I´m expecting it with pleasure; I´m excited about it: ________________________